Agentia Digitel ( from the date of 01/09/2020) Site title assigned by S.C. Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L.
Website https://www.marketing-digital-mobil.com is the property S.C. Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L.
Nr. Registration Reg Comerțului J27 / 334/2019 with its registered office on Strada Progresului, 125, Bl.D8, Sc.A, Ap.13, Piatra Neamt, Romania processes personal data provided by the Client for a period of time specified by law for fulfilling and confirming the Terms and Conditions, for processing electronic orders and making deliveries and for making necessary communications.
1. The operator of personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation") is S.C. Marketing Digital Mobil S.R.L. , Nr. Registration Reg. Comerțului J27 / 334/2019, headquartered on Strada Progresului, 125, Bl.D8, Sc.A, Ap.13, Piatra Neamt, Romania (hereinafter referred to as "Operator");
2. The contact details of the Operator are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel .: 0756987752;
3. Personal data is any kind of information through which a natural person can be identified.
Source of personal data
1. The Operator processes personal data obtained by consent from the Customer and collected through the purchase contract for the fulfillment of the electronic order created within the online store https://www.marketing-digital-mobil.com ;
2. The Operator processes only the identification and contractual data of the Customer that are necessary for the fulfillment of the purchase contract;
3. The controller shall process personal data for the purpose of delivery and for accounting and for the necessary communication between the Contracting Parties for the period of time specified by law. Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
The purpose of data processing
The Operator processes the Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the website https://www.marketing-digital-mobil.com/ in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. To fulfill the electronic order created by the Client (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. To comply with the law and the rules arising from the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Operator;
4. Personal data are required for the performance of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be fulfilled in the absence of personal data.
Duration of personal data storage
1. The Operator stores personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Operator and the Customer and for 3 years after the completion of the contractual relationship;
2. The controller must delete all personal data at the end of the period necessary for the storage of personal data.
Recipients of personal data and persons authorized by the Operator
Third parties who process personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Operator. The services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfillment of the purchase contract and the processing of the electronic order between the Operator and the Customer.
Operator subcontractors are:
Webnode AG (online store system);